contact me

For any queries or to book an appointment, please call or email

All enquiries are handled in complete confidence.

Do you need help now?

In the event that you need urgent assistance, let someone know now. Call your doctor, a mental health crisis service or go to the accident and emergency department at your local hospital.


T. 116 123

Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – for men

T. 0800 58 58 58 (5pm to midnight every day)
Visit the webchat page

Childline – for children and young people under 19

T. 0800 1111 (The number won't show up on your phone bill)